Friday, July 10, 2009

Here we go!

I'm back in (not so sunny) Sweden after 3 years in New York City, missing city life but enjoying the countryside. I will be spending my time here in Båstad, riviera of the south, painting and sketching my way to the end of my life. Hopefully that will be far away.

This blog is mainly so that I can keep track of what I´m producing, but also to enable other people to see them. No point in just tucking them away! My work is also on display at COFFEE & THE BAKERY across the street from the church in Båstad. Stop by and have a cup and piece of pie why don't´cha!

I will be posting whatever I come across during my stay here, and I will be taking various painting trips around Sweden and Europe, reporting in every day.

If you are interested in commissions please contact me via phone or email. I specialize in houses/architecture, portraits, landscapes and personalized still lives.


All works are for sale unless specified. Postage and Packing are not included in the price. Iternational shipping avaliable

No comments:

Post a Comment